KGHypnobirthing is a complete antenatal education programme that is simple, logical and really effective. It empowers women and their birthing partners and gives them the confidence and tools they need to achieve a positive birth – whatever type of birth that may be.
Our bodies are perfectly designed to give birth – after all, we have been doing so for thousands of years – but society and the media have loaded us with negative images which can act as a block to birth, putting fear and anxiety in the place of excitement and confidence.
KGHypnobirthing uses simple relaxation techniques to help you release any fear or negativity you may be feeling about your baby’s birth, allowing you to enjoy the experience – this is possible, regardless of what we are told in the media. It will provide you with effective breathing and relaxation exercises to prepare your body for the birth of your baby.
Benefits of KGHypnobirthing
- You are likely to experience a more comfortable and sometimes pain free birth.
- Length of labour is often much shorter.
- Less drugs and medical intervention are used in hypnobirthing births.
- Mums often bounce back quicker after birth as the physical impact of giving birth is reduced.
- Your birthing partner will learn how to support you and have an active role in the birth.
- Women have also shared stories of their babies being calm, content and sleeping well after hypnobirth.
Birth, of course, has its own agenda and does not always play out the way we might wish. Hypnobirthing is so important here too, as a calm Mother can help her baby even during a complex and challenging birth.Liz Knightingale, Midwife