AIMS – http://www.aims.org.uk
- Their booklets give evidence based statistics and accurate information
Midwife Thinking – www.midwifethinking.com
- Dr Rachel Reed, a research midwife blogs about all things birth
Blood to Baby (Optimal Cord Clamping) – www.bloodtobaby.com
- Information and evidence supporting optimal cord clamping
Home Birth Reference Site – www.homebirth.org.uk
- For first class information and good research on the website. Read the article ‘But What If…’
Spinning Babies – www.spinningbabies.com
- For suggestions to encourage a back-to-back or breech baby to turn
birthrights – www.birthrights.org.uk
- Promoting and protecting women’s rights in childbirth
Dr Sara Wickham – midwife, author, speaker, researcher – www.sarahwickham.com
- Written by Dr Sarah Wickham, midwife. Blogs, research etc.
Evidence Based Birth – www.evidencebasedbirth.com
- Evidence about dates, induction, vitamin K etc.
Metabolics – www.metabolics.co.uk
- A good quality source of nutritional support is metabolics ‘antenatal’ for during pregnancy.
La Leche League GB – www.laleche.org.uk
- Breastfeeding information and support.