During the lockdown I am offering KGHypnobirthing courses via Zoom. This 4-week course will take place Wednesday evenings (6pm-9pm) on the following dates:
- 17th March 2021
- 24th March 2021
- 31st March 2021
- 7th April 2021
What to expect:
- Full in-depth antenatal programme delivered via Zoom
- A copy of ‘The Hypnobirthing Book’ (includes relaxation MP3s) and Parents Information folder sent to you via Royal Mail
- On-going support for any questions you may have following the course, available over the phone, text or email, for the duration of your pregnancy
- Maximum group size of 6 couples
Course length: 12 hours delivered over 4 sessions
Investment: £195 per couple
Click Here to book your place.
Benefits of KGHypnobirthing for Your Baby and You:
- You are likely to experience a more comfortable and sometimes pain free birth.
- Your baby will arrive to a serene and relaxed environment, alert and ready to bond with you as nature intended.
- Length of labour is often much shorter.
- Less drugs and medical intervention are used in KGHypnobirthing births allowing your baby to develop naturally and easily after they arrive.
- Mums often bounce back quicker after birth as the physical impact of giving birth is reduced.
- Your birth partner will learn how to support you and have a central and active role in the birth. A truly shared and loving experience.