- What data we collect from you
- How your personal data is collected from you
- How we use your personal data
- Your legal rights relating to your personal data
KGHypnobirthing with Amy is the controller and is responsible for your personal data (collectively referred to as ‘KGHypnobirthing with Amy’, ‘we’, ‘I’, ‘us’).
Who we are
Our website address is: https://kghypnobirthingwithamy.co.uk. We are contactable via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
What personal data we collect and why we collect it
Data for legitimate interests
The personal data which KGHypnobirthing with Amy collects may include, but is not limited to:
- Contact names
- Email addresses
- Telephone numbers
If you are an expectant parent, we also collect the date your baby is due and we may keep a record of your baby’s name and birth-date.
We do not, and will never, sell any of your personal data.
How we collect personal data
We obtain information about you when you use our website, for example, when you contact us about KGHypnobirthing with Amy courses.
Contact forms Cookies
If you complete a contact form on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again if you complete another contact form. These cookies will last for one year.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
When someone visits www.kghypnobirthingwithamy.co.uk we use a third-party service, Google Analytics, to collect standard internet log information and details of visitor behaviour patterns. We do this to find out information such as the number of visitors to the various parts of the website. This information is only processed in a way which does not identify individuals. We do not make, and do not allow Google to make, any attempt to find out the identities of those visiting our website.
We may use third-party software providers to log your use of our website to improve your experience and the performance of our website.
How we use your personal data
All data we collect is used specifically for legitimate purposes; these may include, but are not limited to:
- Providing our products and services to you when you order them
- Booking you onto a KGHypnobirthing with Amy course
- Contacting you if we need to obtain or provide additional information
- Ensuring that the information we hold about you is accurate
- Checking that you are satisfied with what we are offering
We ensure that personal data is only used for legitimate purposes, and only when your interests and fundamental rights do not override our legitimate interests.
Your Privacy Rights
You have the following rights:
- The right to ask for a copy of personal data that we hold about you (the right of access).
- The right to request that we delete personal data held on you; where we no longer have any legal reason to retain it (the right of erasure or to be forgotten) – please note, this may cause a contract to be cancelled, if the information requested to be deleted is required for said contract.
- The right to ask us to update and correct any out-of-date or incorrect personal data that we hold about you (the right of rectification).
- The right to opt out of any marketing communications that we may send you and to object to us using / holding your personal data if we have no legitimate reasons to do so (the right to object).
- The right (in certain circumstances) to ask us to ‘restrict processing of data’, which means that we would need to secure and retain the data for your benefit but not otherwise use it (the right to restrict processing).
- The right (in certain circumstances) to ask us to supply you with some of the personal data we hold about you in a structured machine-readable format and/or to provide a copy of the data in such a format to another organisation (the right to data portability).
Where we send your data
Visitor comments may be checked through an automated spam detection service.